Monday 7 December 2015

Bobs Discount Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Charlestown, Massachusetts

Ive had about the worst experience at Bobs Discount Furniture.Deborah Fraser which is a sales associate at Bob's in Bellingham MA.

She lied and in result I will be paying almost $1,000 more of the total purchase. She did not explain my payment situation, added a goof proof saying it would be free but ended up being $129 charged.

My mom called upset to try and comprend the situation and she rudely was talking to another co worker "I have no idea what this lady is talking about" I found that extremely rude and disrespectful.I am very unpleased with everything and I hope I save someone else's time and money by being "helped" by Deborah Fraser.

Click link to know more :- http://www.yelp.com/biz/bobs-discount-furniture-new-york-3

No comments:

Post a Comment